IoT Enablement, Analytics Offer Strong Monetisation Opportunities HAMPSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM–(Marketwired – February 13, 2017) – A new study from Juniper Research has calculated that mobile network operators can realise an additional $85 billion in revenues over the next five years…
This post Juniper Research: Mobile Operators Eye $85 Billion Service Opportunities Over Next 5 Years appeared first on CloudTweaks Connected CloudTweaks.
This post is in response to the new vulnerability termed as Ticketbleed – CVE-2016-9244, and its impact on NetScaler.
Details about the vulnerability can be found here – http://ift.tt/2kQ55NH
Ticketbleed is a vulnerability that affects F5’s implementation of a TLS …
- OpenSSL January 2017 Advisory and NetScaler
- Visit Citrix — the Leader in Secure Workspaces — at RSA Conference
- Announcing the First-Ever Hypervisor Security Layer Only Available with XenServer
Data Hoarding The proliferation of data and constant growth of content saved on premise, in cloud storage, or a non-integrated solution, poses a challenge to businesses, in terms of both compliance and security. This is not helped by the estimation…
Cisco Live in Berlin–a week of smarts, innovation, networking and, yes, fun–taking place February 20-24, is nearly here!
Right now, we’re getting our NetScaler demos and presentations ready, so we can show you some truly great Citrix technology that works …
- Comtrade Software introduces Nutanix/Citrix SuperPack for SCOM
- Easy Ways to Win Together with Cisco HyperFlex VDI for Citrix
- Citrix QuickLaunch 4.0 is Finally Available!